Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
• Every Soul: the includes every one. He leaves no one out from submitting to authority.
• Except from God: Make sure you read this again and again and realize that all authority is in place because God has allowed it.
• Are Appointed: Real authority comes through the Lord so serve Him and obey his voice and all will be well with your soul. Every one of us should walk in His authority but realize that we start by serving others and obeying the laws of the land. No driving without a driver's license, no lying to any one, no stealing of any kind.
Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.
• Resists: Notice that whoever; whoever resists authority is resisting God. This is not just in the church but also in the World. If you find that you are resisting authority just repent. Jesus said, Repent, for the Kingdom of God is at hand. In this new kingdom we are not to resists authority. Only when it is contrary to God's truth. If they ask you to murder someone then you should resists. But we find many Christians resists Church authority and the authority they are employed with. Christian, this should not be! Just repent and start serving the church, the church leadership, and your employer.
• Resists the ordinance of God: We all know we should not resists God authority but many Christians do. They want to sing, preach, or behind the pulpit but they resists God's authority by refusing to tithe. Many Christians refuse to read their Bibles. Many Christians do not spend anytime praying. Again just repent and turn to God and start doing what you know is right.
• Judgment: I want you to see that it is not demons that stop us but our own hardheadedness that brings j ...
There are 13949 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.