Fixing Family Feuds (23 of 47) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Fixing Family Feuds (23 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Pastor Chris Brown
The end (and beginning) of another era:
Stop sipping the poison:
Proverbs 19:11, Romans 5:8, 12:17-21, Matthew 5:23-26, 6:9-13, 18:15-35
- Forgive like we have been forgiven.
- Forgiveness doesn't mean forgetting.
- Be nice, not naïve.
- Love is a choice, not an emotion.
- Let God bring justice, not us.
- We can only do what we can do.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. Remembering our need for forgiveness and God's incredible provision of it will help us become generous in our forgiveness of others. The following verses take us back to the basics. Stop and reflect on each passage and underline any key principles. How does each passage help you grow in your ability or motivation to forgive?
There are 1788 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 894 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!