How To Leave A Legacy (21 of 47) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.How To Leave A Legacy (21 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Pastor Chris Brown
The End Of An Era:
Genesis 23, Isaiah 51:1-2, 1 Peter 3:1-7
Five Lessons From A Great Ending:
Genesis 23, Hebrews 11:13-16, Leviticus 25:23, Ephesians 5:21-6:4, 1 Corinthians 7
- Base all our priorities on heaven, not earth.
- Real legacies are about people not possessions.
- Show we follow Christ by our testimony, not our title.
- The most important day of our marriage will be our last.
- Live out, and pass on, the two greatest decisions of life: Genesis 24:1-9
1. Will I do what God wants me to do?
2. Will I have a godly marriage?
TAKING IT HOME
Looking back at this week's teaching and study, what's the most important thing to remember?
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or
1. This week Chris talked about the importance of leaving a legacy. When you think of leaving a legacy, what are some of the first things that come to mind?
2. As we have studied Abraham's life over the past weeks, we have seen how he changed and how his character grew over the years. Looking back on your own life can you think of how who you are has changed? If so, explain.
1. None of us want to leave a legacy of being known we were all about our possessions or titles. That's why the enemy works subtly, yet powerfully, to blind us to the benefits and simplicity of generosity and serving others. What motivations and/or strategies do the following verses give to encourag ...
There are 3393 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1696 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!