After the Spirit Comes
• A map of the world was stretched out on the table and the man said, "There is a sleeping giant. Let him sleep! If he wakes, he will shake the world." The sleeping giant he pointed to was China. Today, Bonaparte's prophecy some 200 years ago still makes sense.
• Leonard Ravenhill said that Lucifer is probably surveying the church just as Bonaparte did China. He goes on to say that 'One can almost behold the fear in his eyes as he thinks of the Church's unmeasured potential and growls, "Let the Church sleep! If she wakes, she will shake the world."' I submit to you that the church of the Lord Jesus is indeed this sleeping giant and when she wakes the world will shake.
• Last week it seems that, as a local congregation, we experienced the beginnings of an awakening. This week I have heard more testimonies for the Lord, how He spoke into lives, and how the process of SAW-2013 had impacted lives than I have in many years.
• Truthfully, when we turn to Him-He will turn to us. People don't like the theology in that statement, but I cannot find ONE PLACE in God's word where people turned to Him in trust, repentance, obedience, and humility that God turned His back on them. I believe that we will 'seek Him and find Him when we seek Him with all of our hearts.' From my vantage, God visited us last week through Bro Rick, Bro. Morgan, and Bro. Richard. When God visits, things happen. This is true in Acts 2 and it is true today.
• But the question is, "What's next?" What happens after the Lord comes down in a manifest way? How are we affected? What changes? What happens? (TEXT)
• Without equivocation, let me state that one of the GREAT RESULTS of an awakening is that people who need Christ, who need grace, and who need help, get what they need. The lame man needed to walk (you would call that a need, wouldn't you?) and he received what he needed. Certainly the need can be deliverance, healing, ...
There are 9991 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.