The Original Family Feud (18 of 47) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.The Original Family Feud (18 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Pastor Chris Brown
A tale of two nations:
Taking it home:
Genesis 21, Galatians 4:21-31, 5:16-25, Romans 7:15-8:17, Hebrews 12:1-6
- If God says it, bank on it, regardless of the circumstances.
- God will let us either laugh at him, or with him.
- To experience God's promises, we have to let go of our plans.
- Our greatest stories will all begin and end with "Grace."
TAKING IT HOME
Looking back at this week's teaching and study, what's the most important thing for you to remember?
Do you have any other prayer requests you'd like to share with your group?
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or
1. What was your reaction to Chris' statement this weekend, "… God will give you exactly what you want"?
2. The Bible is full of promises God has made to those who follow him. Can you think of a promise that has been especially encouraging or meaningful to you?
1. We've seen in the life of Abraham that he continually decided to play by his own rules and not "bank" on God to come through on his promise. Though it might seem cra ...
There are 2717 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1358 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!