This content is part of a series.
The Power Of A Right Response (4 of 5)
Series: Beyond The Flannelgraph - Joseph
Dr. Larry Osborne
Genesis 41:1-57/ Philippians 4:11-13
Joseph's Story: Prisoner to
Palace Big Shot in 24 hrs!
- Two Full Years! (41:1)
- Pharaoh's Weird Dream: (41:1-7)
- Opportunity of a Lifetime: (41:8-36)
- Promotion of a Lifetime: (41:37-57)
Waiting Well: When You're Stuck in a Dungeon. . .
1. Choose confusion over bitterness.
Psalm 22:1 and Matthew 27:46/ Isaiah 55:8-9/ Job 2:7-10/ I Peter 4:19
2. Bloom where you're planted.
Genesis 39-41/ Daniel 1-6/ Ephesians 6:20 and Philippians 1:12-19/ Colossians 3:22-23
Winning Well: When You're Blessed With Success. . .
1. Keep giving God the credit.
Genesis 41:15-16 and Daniel 2:25-28/ Deuteronomy 8:17-18/ 1 Thessalonians 5:18
2. Let go of the past.
Genesis 41:51-52/ Ephesians 4:31
3. Remember - it's not all about you!
Genesis 50:20/ John 9:2-3
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. This week we saw the power in Joseph's Right Responses despite ...
There are 2135 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1068 character sample of the full content.