This content is part of a series.
Joseph and Mary: Great Privilege - Great Confusion (7 of 7)
Series: Beyond The Glory
Pastors Larry Osborne and Chris Brown
Matthew 1:18-25 and Luke 1:26-2:52
Joseph and Mary: Privilege Personified
Luke 1:26-49/ Luke 2:8-40/ Matthew 1:18-2:23
BEYOND THE GLORY:
Blessed Doesn't Always Mean Easy Street
Luke 2:6-7/ John 6:42/ John 7:3-5 and Luke 8:19-21/ John 19:25-27
Isaiah 55:8-9/ Hebrews 11:32-40/ Ephesians 2:10
1. God tells us what to do - He doesn't tell us what He will do.
2. Sometimes doing the right thing brings the wrong results.
3. Never judge a painting by the first few brush strokes.
4. We all have a role to play in God's great story.
Food for Thought
1. This weekend's teaching took us behind the scenes of the first Christmas and the incredible life story of Joseph and Mary. We saw that it was not only a life of great privilege ...
There are 1856 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 928 character sample of the full content.