Why Easter Matters In August (And Christmas) (18 of 21) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.Why Easter Matters In August (And Christmas) (18 of 21)
Dr. Larry Osborne
1 Corinthians 15:12-34
- Easter is way more important than Christmas.
THE MAIN POINT
1 Corinthians 15:12-32/1 Thessalonians 4:13/ Philippians 1:21
- The Resurrection is a historical truth - not a religious truth!
WHY IT MATTERS:
If Jesus Isn't Alive Today. . .
1. Faith in Jesus is absolutely worthless.
1 Corinthians 15:14, 17
2. The New Testament is filled with lies and written by liars.
1 Corinthians 15:15/ John 11:25/ Acts 4:1-2 and 23:6-8
3. Heaven is a silly myth.
1 Corinthians 15:18
4. Christians are pitiful fools.
1 Corinthians 15:19
5. Personal sacrifice is stupid.
1 Corinthians 15:30-32/ 2 Corinthians 4:16-18
IF IT'S TRUE
WHAT SHOULD WE DO?
Seek to know and do His will
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. Larry gave us five things that would be true if the Resurrection hadn't happened. Two of them were "h ...
There are 2163 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1082 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!