Going To Goshen
Pastor Jesse Bradley
1. A relationship that is too distant:
- Joseph = lost contact.
- Jacob = lost hope.
Which relationships in your life need some attention?
Malachi 4:6 / Luke 1:17 / Genesis 45:9 / Genesis 45:25-28
2. Before you proceed:
- It is difficult to give what you have not received.
Genesis 28:16 / Genesis 39:20 / Matthew 10:8 / Ephesians 4:32-5:2
- Discover what Dad wants.
Genesis 46:1-4 / Mark 1:35-39
3. The Reunion:
- Remember that sometimes distance is healthy.
Proverbs 1:10-15 / Proverbs 25:17
- Don't wait for the waiting room.
Galatians 6:9-10 / Ephesians 4:25-27
- The humility and the miles are worth it.
Proverbs 13:12 / Proverbs 13:19 / Genesis 46:29-30
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. This weekend we took a look at the importance of parent / child relationships. One of the greatest gifts God offers us is the opportunity to be adopted into His ...
There are 2009 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1004 character sample of the full content.