Hands Lifted Up
Pastor Jesse Bradley
LESSONS FROM THE BATTLE:
Exodus 17:8-13/ Deuteronomy 25:17-18/ Nehemiah 4:1-23/ Proverbs 17:17/ Proverbs 18:24/ Jeremiah 38:1-13/
1 Samuel 1:1-20/ James 4:2-3/ 1 Timothy 2:8/ Luke 18:1-8/ Colossians 4:12
1. When faced with a crisis, don't live in denial-
move towards a solution.
2. Burdens get lighter and obstacles get smaller when friends are nearby.
3. Some blessings will stop when our prayers stop.
LIFE AFTER THE BATTLE:
Exodus 17:14-16/ Proverbs 21:31/ Proverbs 16:9/ 1 Corinthians 15:9-10/ Genesis 16:1-16/ Psalm 115:1-18/
2 Corinthians 1:3-11
1. Victory won't come through effort alone.
2. God will be revealed to you in new and deeper ways.
Food for Thought
1. This weekend's teaching gave us a strategy for facing crisis, problems or challenges. Take a minute and think about some of the existing or potential issues you will face in 2008. Based on the sermon, what are a couple specific steps you could take to help you face each challe ...
There are 2097 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1048 character sample of the full content.