Christianity:Is It Your Claim, Or Character? (2 of 68) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Christianity:Is It Your Claim, Or Character? (2 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Pastor Chris Brown
SETTING THE TIME AND SCENE
JOHN'S CRAZY MESSAGE
Luke 3:3-9, Micah 6:8, Galatians 5:22, 1 Corinthians 13:1-3
- Everyone needs to get right with God and be cleansed.
- Drastic improvements will need to take place.
- A title alone won't save you.
AN EVEN CRAZIER RESPONSE
- Be generous and share your wealth.
- Be ethical and work with integrity.
- Use your position or influence to help others.
IS IT A CLAIM, OR A COMMITMENT?
Luke 3:19-22, Romans 1:18-20, 3:23, 5:8, 6:23, 10:9-11, 12:1-2
TAKING IT HOME
Looking back at this week's teaching, what's most important for you to remember, and why?
QUICK REVIEW: Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there a particular point, verse or comment that caught your attention, challenged you or raised a question?
1. This week we heard about the importance of being able to hear strong and challenging words from others. How do you think our culture supports this kind of communication?
Do you think people need to generally toughen up to better hear this kind of communication?
2. Character growth and change ...
There are 2597 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1298 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!