This content is part of a series.
Two Kings, One Battlefield (27 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Pastor Chris Brown
The Story That Started Our War:
Ezekiel 28:11-19, Isaiah 14:12-20, Revelation 12:4 and 20:2-10, Genesis 3
The Prince and The Prisoner:
Luke 11:14-28, James 1:21-25
A Glimpse Into The Unseen World:
2 Kings 6:8-23
Different Weapons For Different Wars:
John 8:44 and 10:10, Ephesians 6:10-18, 1 Peter 5:8-11,
Mark Driscoll - Teaching on Luke
Three Questions to Consider:
1. Where is the evidence of the enemy's work in my life?
2. How have I been aiding the enemy?
3. Do I really want to get rid of all my sins?
Know The Battle Plan:
Luke 11:14-28, James 4:4-10
There are only two kingdoms - there is no neutral ground.
One kingdom will win - one kingdom will lose.
Both kingdoms are still recruiting citizens.
TAKING IT HOME
1. Are there any weapons you discussed in My Story #1 that you're currently finding yourself more susceptible to?
2. Is there anything that came up from this week's sermon or homework that you'd like prayer for?
Growth Group Homework
Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, Two Kings, One Battlefield, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. One of Chris's main points this weekend was that Satan uses different weapons for different wars. Can you think of any weapons that Satan could use in our culture to derail people from obeying God?
2. Satan's ultimate end is permanent residency in the lake of fire. When he's finally put in his place, he will no longer have i ...
There are 3387 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1694 character sample of the full content.