This content is part of a series.
Finding God When the Tomb Is Empty (28 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Dr. Larry Osborne
God Sightings and Easter Egg Hunts
A Day When Jesus Wasn't Very Jesus-Like
Nothing But The Sign of Jonah?
- Luke 11:29-32/ 1 Kings 10:1-13/ Jonah
Why Was Jesus So Ticked Off?
- They already had more than enough evidence
- Luke 11:29/ Luke 11:14-16/ John 12:37
- They refused to respond to what they already knew
- Luke 11:32/ Matthew 5:21-48/ Micah 6:8
Nothing Has Changed
We Still Find God, His Will and His Plan for Our Life Today
The Same Way They Found It (or missed it) 2,000 Years Ago
- We'll find God when we look for
him AND really want to find him
Proverbs 2:3-6/ Jeremiah 29:13/ Luke 16:27-31/ Proverbs 1:20-32/ Luke 11:23
- We'll find God's will and plan when we
follow the parts of his will and plan we already know
- Proverbs 4:18-19/ Isaiah 58:1-9/ Romans 1:18-32/ Luke 11:27-28/ John 13:17
Taking It Home
1. This weekend we were encouraged that if we believe Jesus is alive, then we should live like it. Can you think of any changes you need to make to live more like you believe he's alive?
2. Is there anything that came up from this week's sermon or homework that you'd like prayer for?
Growth Group Homework
Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, Finding God When The Tomb Is Empty, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. This weekend, we saw a glimpse of how Chris and Larry's families celebrate Easter. What was Easter like in your househo ...
There are 3286 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1643 character sample of the full content.