Taming Of The Shrewd (39 of 68) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Taming Of The Shrewd (39 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Pastor Chris Brown
Lessons From A Crooked Manager:
Principles From The Parable:
- Use worldly wealth to invest in people, not possessions
- Our goal is not just heaven, but to not go there alone
- If God can't trust us with what we have now, don't expect more
- Our mindset has to switch from ownership to management
Why Is This Here?
Matthew 5:31-32, 19:3-9, Mark 10:1-12, Romans 7:2-3, 1 Corinthians 7:10-15
What I Wish I Would Have Known Now:
"Wealth is a wonderful tool, and a horrible God"
Food for Thought
(Questions and scriptures for further personal study)
1. This weekend we heard how important it is that we are strategic in the use of our money, possessions and time to impact the Kingdom. A temptation that can occur when wanting to do good or make an impact is making what we accomplished look even better than it already does or taking the ...
There are 2144 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1072 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!