Ready Or Not…Here I Am (42 of 68) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Ready Or Not…Here I Am (42 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Pastor Chris Brown
The Coming Of The Kingdom:
The kingdom of God is more of a who than a what
Therefore, we should focus more on the:
? King than the kingdom
? Giver than the gifts
? Healer than the healing
Everyone wants a when and a where, Jesus said to focus on the who and the now
Two Things to Remember:
1. There is a huge difference between knowledge and obedience
2. Depth of study does not equal depth of relationship
Three Keys To Understanding The Kingdom:
Luke 17:26-37, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 2 Corinthians 5:1-13, Galatians 2:20, 1 John 2:17
1. Our citizenship is not of this world
2. Live with eternity in mind
3. Remember, eternity started yesterday
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. This past weekend, Chris said the kingdom of God is now. As followers of Christ and citizens of God's kingdom, we have a new identity. W ...
There are 2068 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1034 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!