This content is part of a series.
While We Wait (47 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Dr. Larry Osborne
AFTER THE PARTY:
Four Huge Surprises
Luke 18:18-25, 35-42/ Luke 19:1-10
A Bunch More Insights Into Jesus' Upside Down Kingdom
WHILE WE WAIT . . .
WHAT DO WE NEED TO KNOW?
(1) What I do with what I've been given really matters
Luke 19:15-26/ 2 Corinthians 5:9-11/ Matthew 25:14-30
(2) There will be tears in heaven
Luke 19:20-26/ 1 Corinthians 3:12-15/ Revelation 21:4/ Revelation 6:9-11
(3) Only a fool messes with the king
Luke 19:12-15/ Proverbs 24:21-22/ 2 Thessalonians 1:5-10
WHAT DO WE NEED TO DO?
(1) Settle in for a long wait
Luke 19:11/ Matthew 25:14-19/ 2 Peter 3:8-12
(2) Take an inventory:
What has God entrusted me with?
Luke 19:13/ James 1:17/ Matthew 25:14-30
(3) Check your scoreboard:
How am I investing what I've been given to advance the kingdom?
Luke 19:13/ Ephesians 2:10
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. This weekend, we were reminded that the salvation we receive is based on God's work through his son Jesus, while the rewards we ...
There are 2368 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1184 character sample of the full content.