This content is part of a series.
Right King, Wrong Kingdom (48 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Pastor Chris Brown
Setting The Scene:
The Un-Triumphant Entry:
- The King will hear our expectations…not give in to them
- Having the right King with the wrong kingdom,
will bring nothing but frustration
What To Expect From The Right Kingdom:
- To have the right King, we need the right:
Growth Group Homework
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
1. Labor Day and the beginning of football are the traditional signals of the end to summer. What's something you did this past summer that was fun or you enjoyed doing - i.e. going to a movie, swimming, family gathering, vacation, barbeque, etc?
2. Of all our senses, smell seems to be the one that is best at bringing back memories. Our sense of smell has the ability to instantaneously trigger memories of events, places or people from our past. Can you think of one or two smells that trigger good memories of your childhood?
3. Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. We read this weekend about how Jesus wept over the city of Jerusalem because the people "just didn't get it." Throughout the book of Luke, we've seen Jesus' commitment to helping people understand the right kingdom so they would get it. What do we learn about Jesus' ...
There are 3197 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1598 character sample of the full content.