This content is part of a series.
Final Jeopardy (52 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Pastor Chris Brown
Luke 20:41-47 - Luke 21:1-4
Setting The Scene:
The Only Question That Counts:
- Do you know who I am?
The Wrong Answer:
- What can I get out of this?
The Right Answer:
- What can I put into this?
Taking It Home:
- Do we have a God that serves us, or a God that we serve?
TAKING IT HOME
Looking back at this week's teaching and study, what's most important for you to remember and why?
Growth Group Homework
Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there a particular point, verse, or comment that caught your attention, challenged you, or raised a question?
1. This week, Chris focused on the essentials of who Jesus is and what it means to follow him. If you were to ask the average Joe or Jane who Jesus is, what do you think they would say?
2. Using the list below, how would you describe your connection with Jesus and his role in your life this past year? (circle any that apply)
• New Friend
• Deepened Friendship
• New Understanding
3. Has your understanding of who Jesus is changed over time?
If so, how?
There are 2653 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1326 character sample of the full content.