Two Plots, One Purpose (55 of 68) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Two Plots, One Purpose (55 of 68)
Series: 30 A.D. The Jesus Story
Pastor Chris Brown
The Judas You Know, But May Not Know:
Luke 22:1-6, 6:12-16, 9:1-6, John 12:4-6, 13:27-30
Picked by God
- We know we are like Judas when we choose our plans
over God's plans
- A vow to Jesus doesn't mean you are right with Jesus
The Plan You Know, But May Not Know:
Luke 22:7-13, Proverbs 3:5-6, Matthew 6:33, Romans 8:28-39, 12:1-2
- Obedience is always the way to be in God's plan
Satan has a plan
The enemies have a plan
The traitor within has a plan
God has a plan
The Supper You Know, But May Not Know:
Luke 22:14-23, Exodus 12:1-28, 1 Corinthians 11:17-31, Romans 6:1-14
- Jesus loves me, more than I will ever love him
TAKING IT HOME
Because of the topic of this week's sermon, we're encouraging Growth Groups to celebrate Communion this week. The Taking It Home question is designed to prepare you to celebrate Communion with your Growth Group.
1. In 1 Corinthians 11, we're told to examine ourselves in preparation for taking Communion. This doesn't mean we're perfect, but it does mean we look to see if we're striving to live a life pleasing to the Lord. Take some time to examine your life in the following areas:
Any attitude or action you need to confess?
Any person you need to forgive or love?
Any blessing you need to thank God for?
2. Digging Deeper Question #2 is about how to avoid the small compromises that lead to sin. Is there an area that you've begun to make small compromises in? If so, what do you need to do to stop your slide down the slippery slope of compromise?
Growth Group Homework
Looking back at your notes from Two Plots, One Purpose, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged or confused you?
1. Can you remember a time in your life when God was working f ...
There are 4092 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!