This content is part of a series.
Something Better Than Gold (3 of 21)
Series: The Jesus Chronicles Part II
Pastor Chris Brown
THE SPIRIT USES PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Focused on the things of God.
Acts 3:1 / Joshua 1:7-9 / John 14:23 / Exodus 19:5
It is easier to steer a moving car, than a parked car.
- Paying attention to the needs of others.
Acts 3:2-4 / Matthew 9:36-38 / John 4:34-35 / John 13:35
Ministry is an opportunity, not a destination.
- Willing to share what they have.
Acts 3:5-6 / James 2:15-17 / Matthew 25:37-40 / Acts 20:35
- Willing to give God the credit.
Acts 3:12 / Acts 4:13-14 / Mark 10:17-18 / 1 Corinthians 1:26-31 / Matthew 5:16
A changed life is the best proof of God's work.
THE RESULT ISN'T ALWAYS WHAT WE EXPECT:
Acts 4:1-13 / Ecclesiastes 5:1-3
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. Chris mentioned that ministry often happens in the interruptions of life. Jesus gave his followers clear instruction and a great example of what it looks like to be interruptible and t ...
There are 2123 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1062 character sample of the full content.