Living Large (17 of 21) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.Living Large (17 of 21)
Series: The Jesus Chronicles Part II
Dr. Larry Osborne
Paul's Mundane, Miraculous Mess
The Anatomy Of A High Impact Life
What It Takes and What To Expect
1. It's messy
Acts 20:1-16/ Acts 20:22-23 and 21:4, 8-15/ Acts 21:17-40
2. It pays attention to the little things.
Acts 20:18/ 1 Corinthians 11:1/ Ephesians 5:1-16
3. It's genuinely humble.
Acts 20:19/ Matthew 11:29-30/ Philippians 2:3-5
4. It genuinely cares and is fully engaged.
Acts 20:19-20/ 1 Thessalonians 1:5-6/ John 1:14
5. It's not fazed by rejection.
Acts 20:19 and 22-23/ John 15:20
6. It tells the whole truth.
Acts 20:20 and 26-27/ Ephesians 4:15
7. It gives more than it gets.
Acts 20:33-35/ Matthew 20:25-28
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. In this weekend's sermon, Larry talked about Paul's high impact life. Paul invites us to join him in living a life that God can use to influence other people. In Romans 12:1-8, he gave some foundational principles for living a life of influence. What insights do you see in this passage about the kind of ...
There are 2503 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1252 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!