What To Do When You Don't Have A Clue (21 of 21) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.What To Do When You Don't Have A Clue (21 of 21)
Series: The Jesus Chronicles Part II
Dr. Larry Osborne
HOW LIFE WORKS
Even When God Is On Our Side
The one thing we can know for sure about the future:
It will be far different than we expect
30 Years in 28 Chapters
Acts 1:8/ Acts 28
Good Luck - Bad Luck - Good Luck
A Short Season Of Miraculous Power
A Short Wait - A Short Trip - A Short Leash
A One-day Seminar - A Two-Year Open House
Philippians 1:12-14, 2:25, 4:18-19
The Rest Of The Story?
2 Timothy 1:15-16, 2:8-9, 4:6-18
SOMETHING TO TAKE HOME
What To Do When You Don't Have A Clue
1. Ask "What next?" not "Why this?"
1 Corinthians 10:13/ 1 Peter 4:19/ 2 Samuel 12:15-23
2. Every crisis has an opportunity - find it and milk it.
Acts 24:24-27/ Philippians 1:12-14/ John 21:19/ 1 Peter 2:12
3. Trust in the dark what you saw in the light.
Acts 23:11/ Hebrews 11:6/ 1 Peter 4:19
4. Do the right thing, not the expedient thing.
1 Corinthians 10:13/ 1 Peter 4:19
Growth Group Homework
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
1. If you could have received only one of the following items for Christmas, which one would it be and why?
• Six extra weeks paid vacation (all will be good when you return)
• Inheritance of a castle in Europe from a long lost relative that you can only have if you live in it for the next two years
• 30-minute shopping spree in a store of your choice
• Meet the President of the United States and spend a day shadowing him
• Drive 10 laps in a NASCAR race
There are 3175 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1588 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!