What's Love Got To Do With It? (3 of 5) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.What's Love Got To Do With It? (3 of 5)
Series: 72 Hours - Three Days No One Remembers
Pastor Chris Brown
Setting The Scene:
The two previous days:
Understanding The Times And The Terms:
Romans 13:6-7, Deuteronomy 25:5-7, Genesis 1:26-27, Colossians 3:9-10, John 6:40, John 11:25, 1 Thessalonians 4:16
The image of Caesar:
The image of God:
The greatest commandment:
Taking It Home:
John 21:15-19, 1 Corinthians 13:1-7, John 13:35, John 15:9-12, 1 John 4:16
- If you are made in the image of God -live like it.
- If there is an eternity - live like it.
- If love is an action- do something.
- If love is an action- don't worry about how you feel.
Growth Group Homework
GETTING TO KNOW YOU
1. Getting to know the people in your Growth Group is a process that takes time. Be ready to share a comment that finishes this sentence, "When I was a kid, I remember liking it when…"
2. Looking back over your notes from this week's sermon, what did you find most challenging or interesting?
1. In this week's sermon, Pastor Chris encouraged us to live with eternity in mind. How does looking at our life with an eternal perspective affect our priorities, our time, and our relationships?
2. Pastor Chris pointed out that loving God with everything we have and loving others requires action. It's more than going through the right motions and feeling a ce ...
There are 3013 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1506 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!