This content is part of a series.
I Told You So! (5 of 5)
Series: 72 Hours - Three Days No One Remembers
Dr. Larry Osborne
Ten Thousand Lessons
THE STORY BEFORE THE STORY
Three Not So Subtle Hints - Luke 9:20-22/ 9:43-46/ 18:31-34
? I must suffer, die and rise again on the third day.
Why Is This Such A Surprise?
? Three Reliable Women ~ Luke 24:1-10
? Eleven Guys Who Won't Listen To A Woman ~ Luke 24:11-12
? Two Guys On A Dirt Road ~ Luke 24:13-35
? The Ultimate Surprise Party ~ Luke 24:36-48
HAS ANYTHING CHANGED?
Four Things We've All Heard, But Don't Always Believe
1. Heaven comes later.
Hebrews 11:32-40/ Genesis 3:1-23/ 1 Peter 4:12, 19 and 5:8-10
2. If I won't forgive, I won't be forgiven.
Matthew 6:9-15/ Matthew 18:21-35/ Mark 11:25
3. Sex is for marriage.
Hebrews 13:4/ 1 Thessalonians 4:3-8/ 1 Corinthians 6:18-20
4. Jesus is the only way to God.
John 14:6/ Galatians 2:21
TAKING IT HOME
1. When it comes to forgiveness, are there any areas where you could use more of God's help?
2. Are there any challenges you're facing when it comes to speaking the truth or being accurate?
3. Looking back at this week's teaching and study, would you like prayer to help you line up what you believe with how you act?
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: Was there one point from this week's sermon that particularly c ...
There are 2849 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1424 character sample of the full content.