This content is part of a series.
Dressed For Success (2 of 7)
Series: Life Change
Dr. Larry Osborne
SKATERS, SURFERS and WALL STREET
Why What We Wear Matters
Mark 7:21-23/ Proverbs 20:11/ Galatians 5:19-25
- People judge the inside by the outside.
- What I wear reveals who I identify with.
A NEW SPIRITUAL WARDROBE
That Will Make You AND God Look Good
Colossians 3:12-17/ Ephesians 4:22-24
Just as I can choose what I wear, I can choose how I respond.
A CLOSER LOOK AT WHAT TO WEAR and How To Put It On
Colossians 3:12-17/ James 1:23-25
Dinner at Selma's
Colossians 3:12/ James 1:23-25
Compassion = Getting into their shoes
Kindness = Treated better than they deserve
Humility = Accepting the lesser role
Gentleness = Holding back - Opposite of harsh
Patience = Putting up with more than I should
Forgiving The Inexcusable
Colossians 3:13/ Romans 12:17-19/ 1 Peter 2:21-24
Because we have been greatly forgiven.
Because we trust God to deal with it.
Available as a North Coast Church Podcast - www.northcoastchurch.com
TAKING IT HOME
1. Looking back at this week's teaching and study, is there any of God's spiritual wardrobe that you sense He is particularly encouraging or challenging you to put on?
2. Are there any specific situations in your life you need to respond to differently?
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: Looking back at this week's teaching on Dressed for Success, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged you or left you confused?
1. Can you think of a time you totally misjudged some ...
There are 3282 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1641 character sample of the full content.