Mythbusters (7 of 7) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Mythbusters (7 of 7)
Series: Life Change
Pastor Chris Brown
THE MYTHS OF WITNESSING:
THREE KEYS TO SHARING YOUR LIFE:
1. IT TAKES SPIRITUAL PREPARATION.
Colossians 4:3-4/ 1 Corinthians 3:5-9
Pray for: Open Doors
Saving people is God's work, not yours.
2. BE WISE TOWARD OUTSIDERS.
Colossians 4:5/ 1 Corinthians 9:22-23/ 1 Peter 3:15-16
It all starts with intentional relationships.
When opportunity knocks - Answer.
Create questions, not conflict.
3. BEWARE, YOUR SPEECH WILL GIVE YOU AWAY.
Colossians 4:6/ Matthew 26:69-75/ James 3:9-12
Offer grace, not judgment.
People need an answer, not an argument.
ONE FINAL QUESTION:
Growth Group Homework
1. If you could pick only one of the San Diego area destinations below to spend an entire day, which one would it be and why?
Multi-plex movie theater
Downtown San Diego and Harbor Area
Oceanside Beach @ the Pier
2. This week we heard about the keys to being a positive spiritual influence. Looking back at your own spiritual journey, can you think of any positive attitudes or actions you received from others that helped you along the way?
3. Looking back at this week's teaching on "Three Keys To Sharing Your Life" was there a statement, point or insight that was particularly helpful, challenging or conf ...
There are 2895 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1448 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!