Same Old Problems, Same New Solution (3 of 9) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.Same Old Problems, Same New Solution (3 of 9)
Series: Judges: Scripture's Believe It Or Not!
Pastor Chris Brown
THE PROBLEM (once again):
Judges 4:1-3, Exodus 19:3-6, Hebrews 12:1-3, Romans 7:15-8:8
- Sin is a cycle of staleness and slavery.
- Following people or programs, not a purpose.
- Victory doesn't mean you are right with God.
Judges 4:4-23, Exodus 19:10-20, 1 Kings 19:9-13, 2 Chronicles 32:7-8, Exodus 15
- We call out to a warrior not a wimp.
- Don't discount God's might or minutiae.
TAKING IT HOME
1. How does knowing our warrior God with all His accessories affect your perspective on the struggles or problems that we can face on a regular basis?
2. Is there anything else from this week's sermon or study that you need to remember or apply?
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: Take a look at this week's sermon notes and maybe even check out a few of the Scriptures listed on the outline. Was there a point in the sermon, a verse, or anything else that surprised you, motivated you or caused you to think differently?
1. It makes sense that we would look for and call on God's power and might in times of need. But in light of this week's teaching, can you think of a time that you saw God at work in the "minutiae" of life?
2. What might be some indicators that a person's walk with God is more about people and programs than it is about purpose or obedience?
1. Joshua 6 tell ...
There are 3122 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1561 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!