You Can Get Used To Losing (9 of 9) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.You Can Get Used To Losing (9 of 9)
Series: Judges: Scripture's Believe It Or Not!
Pastor Chris Brown
Judges 14, 15, 16
Don't focus on the savior that God is raising up,
but on the God who saves.
A FEW POINTS TO PONDER:
James 4:4-10, Matthew 16:26, Titus 2:11-14, Colossians 3:1-14
- Spiritual failure is seldom an explosion,
it's usually an erosion.
We can be fooled because things still work.
We can rely on our gifts, not the Giver.
- The beginning of strength is an awareness of our weaknesses.
TWO QUESTIONS TO ASK:
1 Peter 4:10-13, 2 Corinthians 4:7-12, Romans 1:21-32, Matthew 5:16, 1 Corinthians 6:20
- How are my strengths benefiting the kingdom?
- How would I know if the Spirit of God left me?
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. Chris asked the question, "How are my strengths benefiting the kingdom?" In order to answer that question, it helps to be familiar with how God uses us in the building of his kingdom. What guidelines and insights about using your strengths and gifts to benefit the kingdom do you see in 1 Corinthians 12:7-31 ...
There are 2330 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1165 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!