Thanks? For This? (9 of 47) by North Coast Church
This content is part of a series.Thanks? For This? (9 of 47)
Series: The Genesis Project
Pastor Mike Hudson
A Great Promise:
A Big Problem:
A Bad Plan:
A Few Things to Think About:
- Cutting corners affects others.
- Don't judge your spirituality by your situation.
- Gods plan will get done with or without us.
- God's promises are promises from God.
- Sometimes looking back is the best way to see God.
Growth Group Homework
Looking back at your notes from this week's teaching, was there anything that particularly caught your attention, challenged you or confused you?
1. Mike mentioned that cutting corners will often affect those around us. Can you think of a time when lying, cheating, taking a short cut, or not thinking something through affected you or someone you know?
2. Just like with Abram, lying still happens all the time in our society. What lies do you think are more accepted or even bragged about in society today?
1. It can be discouraging when we feel like we're being obedient to God and then a "famine" occurs in life and we're tempted to go to whatever is "Egypt" to us. What encouragement can be taken from the following verses in terms of avoiding going to our "Egypt ...
There are 2662 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1331 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!