This content is part of a series.
It's A Good Thing He's Gone! (1 of 4)
Series: What Difference Does It Make?
Pastor Chris Brown
What To Do After Easter:
Hurry up and wait.
The Difference An Empty Tomb Makes:
- The empty tomb means a living Jesus.
John 11:25, Matthew 16:21, John 2:19, Acts 26:22-23
- The empty tomb gives us a huge advantage.
John 16:5-11, 2 Corinthians 5:17-18, Ephesians 3:16-19
- The empty tomb gives us His power.
Acts 1:8, John 14:9-14, Galatians 4:6
- The empty tomb makes the Christian life possible.
Galatians 2:20, 1 Corinthians 2:6-16, Romans 12:1-2, Romans 6:11-13
What Does It All Mean?
TAKING IT HOME
1. Is there any area of your life in which you'd like to experience more of the Holy Spirit's power or be more aware of how He's guiding you?
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: What did you find most helpful, challenging or interesting from this week's message?
1. Has there ever been a time in your life when you had to "hurry up and wait?"
How about a time when you sensed the Lord telling you to wait?
2. This weekend we heard about how important it is to rely on God's power to live the Christian life. Can you think of any specific circumstances or situations when we tend to rely on our own power and not God's?
1. The Apostle Paul emphasized the importance of the resurrection to Christians when he wrote "if ...
There are 2940 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1470 character sample of the full content.