North Coast: The Wild Church? (6 of 7) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.North Coast: The Wild Church? (6 of 7)
Series: Jesus the Wildman
Pastor Chris Brown
A WILD CRAZY PLAN:
3 STORIES OF A WILD CHURCH:
A new kind of power: Acts 1:6-8
2 Timothy 1:7-9, John 15:4, Romans 8:38-39, 1 Corinthians 3:16, John 14:15-21
A new kind of community: Acts 2:42-47
Acts 4:32-35, 1 John 3:16-18, 3:23-24, 4:7-10, 4:19-21, James 1:27
A new kind of ministry: Acts 3:1-8
Acts 3:12, Acts 4:13, Mark 10:17-18, John 17:23, 1 Peter 3:15
TAKING IT HOME:
- We must: Love the lost ? Serve the lost ? Tell the lost.
- We are plan A; there is no plan B.
Growth Group Homework
This week's homework will focus on preparing us for the Weekend of Service and beyond. We want to show our community God's love in very practical ways and pray that our projects, attitudes and words will have great impact.
QUICK REVIEW: Take a look at your sermon notes from this week. Was there a point in the sermon or a verse that Chris read that you really took to heart? Was there anything else that challenged you or caught your attention?
1. Looking ahead at the Weekend of Service or future opportunities you will have to serve others, what are you looking forward to?
What concerns, if any, do you have?
What do you hope to accomplish?
2. If someone were to ask you this weekend, "Why are you doing this project?" How could you answer them in light of this week's teaching?
1. We will all bring our own unique expectations into this weekend's projects. Regardless of how our e ...
There are 3246 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1623 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!