Amazing Expectations (4 of 4) by Frank Damazio
This content is part of a series.Amazing Expectations (4 of 4)
Series: Amazing Givers
Introduction: Amazing givers believe they can have amazing overflow in their lives - pressed down, shaken together, running over. Amazing givers believe they can be part of the outrageous givers community of unique people who have an attitude of extravagance that compels them to do something astonishing, extraordinary, and bold. Amazing giving can be your life, your testimony: amazing giving of love, forgiveness, mercy, second chances, and your resources. Giving your finances when opportunity arises, catching the "flood tide," the moment, the time when you can respond and do respond is amazing.
I. AMAZING GIVERS
A. AMAZING GIVERS
1. Definition: By grace we exceed the limits of expectation and the usual as we become amazing givers, going beyond to extraordinary, miraculous giving.
2. Luke 6:38, NET: Give, and it will be given to you: A good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be poured into your lap. For the measure you use will be the measure you receive.
3. Amazing opportunity: When I encounter a God-moment, I will seize the opportunity by faith and rise to the occasion with amazing and outrageous giving.
B. AMAZING EXPECTATIONS
1. Definition: Confidently expecting that God rewards faith and opens His hand to release unusual blessings, provision, and miracles
2. 1 Chron. 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, "Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!" So God granted him what he requested.
3. Ps. 104:28 What You give them they gather in; You open Your hand, they are filled with good.
4. Ps. 145:16 You open Your hand and satisfy the desire of every living thing.
II. EXPECTING GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN
Begin to live expecting to see the goodness of God.
Exod. 33:19, MSG: God said, "I will make my Goodness pass right in front ...
There are 13356 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!