This content is part of a series.
The Jesus Most People Miss (2 of 3)
Series: The Jesus Most People Miss
Pastor Chris Brown
He is a Jesus who:
• might give you silence when you ask for a sign.
Mark 8:11-13; 1 Corinthians 1:22-23; Acts 17:21; Luke 11:14-16
• knows just a little hypocrisy will corrupt the whole.
Mark 8:14-16; Matthew 3:7-10; Matthew 23; James 3:10; Titus 1:16; Luke 6:46
• sees a huge difference between knowing that God is in your boat, and knowing the God that is in your boat.
Mark 8:17-21, 4:35-40, 6:45-52, 16:14
• knows your spiritual growth comes in stages , and not all at once .
Mark 8:22-26; Romans 10:17; 1 John 2:27-28; Hebrews 5:12; Philippians 2:12-13; John 15:5
• keeps disciples with Him, even though they don't
see things clearly.
NEXT WEEK, PART 3: Mark 8:27-38
The Jesus Most People Miss
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. This weekend we were reminded that, "The way Jesus dealt with people then is the way He deals with us now." Taking a look at Jesus interacting with His followers will help us understand how He treats us today. Jot down any of Jesus' character qualities that show up in the pas ...
There are 2465 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1232 character sample of the full content.