This content is part of a series.
The Jesus Most People Miss (3 of 3)
Series: The Jesus Most People Miss
Pastor Chris Brown
He is a Jesus who:
• always wants to be in the driver's seat.
Mark 8:27-29; James 4:4-5; Colossians 3:2; Titus 2:12; Matthew 21:10
• doesn't want the right title with the wrong assumption.
Mark 8:30-33; Matthew 22:41-43; John 1:49, 4:29, 11:27
• calls us to a lifestyle and mindset, not just a confession.
Mark 8:34; Matthew 22:39; John 13:35, 15:12; 1 Peter 1:22; 1 John 1:3-6, 3:10-18
• shows us that you can't gain a new life without dying to
the old one.
Mark 8:35-38; Romans 5:8-10, 6:6, 8:13; 2 Corinthians 4:11; Galatians 2:20; 2 Timothy 2:11
"Preach the Gospel always, and when necessary use words."
St. Francis of Assisi
The Jesus Most People Miss
(Part 3) Mark 8:27-38
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. This weekend we saw Jesus ask His followers, "Who do you say I am?" Put yourself in the story found in Mark 8:27-30 and imagine Jesus Himself asking you the same question. Read through the following verses, take some notes, explore around your Bible, and write your answer to Jesus' question below.
There are 2452 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1226 character sample of the full content.