When Your Boss Is A Jerk And The Company Is Corrupt (3 of 5) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.When Your Boss Is A Jerk And The Company Is Corrupt (3 of 5)
Series: Fast Track Your Career
Dr. Larry Osborne
A Brief Look Back:
Colossians 3:17, 23-24/ Mark 10:42-45
1. We don’t have a job. We have a ministry assignment.
2. The path to greatness is found in the path of service.
Dead-end Jobs, Unfulfilling Assignments,
Jerk Bosses and Corrupt Companies
- A Man Named Daniel:
Daniel 1-6/ Revelation 18:1-24
- Five Lessons To Take Home:
1. Every job stinks. There is no perfect job.
2. God is in control of who’s in control.
Daniel 1:1-2/ Romans 13:1-2
3. If you can’t find a better job, this must be the best job.
4. If you can’t respect the person, respect the position.
Daniel 1-6/ 2 Timothy 2:24-26 / Titus 3:1-2/ 1 Peter 2:13-23
5. If you want to be influential, become invaluable.
Daniel 1:20 & 6:3-5/ Colossians 3:22-24/ Ephesians 6:5-8/ Jeremiah 29:1-14
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. Larry explained that King Nebuchadnezzar's plan was to assimilate Daniel and his friends into the Babylonian culture, customs and religion. The pressure to conform was intense. While not as intense, ...
There are 2469 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1234 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!