The Real Graceland Isn't In Tennessee (1 of 8) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.The Real Graceland Isn't In Tennessee (1 of 8)
Series: Tales of the Kingdom
Dr. Larry Osborne
- The strange king and his even stranger kingdom.
- What they expected: An earthly kingdom
Isaiah 9:6-7/ Luke 1:32-33/ Matthew 2:1-2/ 4:17-25
- What they got: A spiritual kingdom
Matthew 5:3 and 10/ 19:14/ 20:20-28/ Luke 17:20-21
- An odd way to get the word out.
Mark 4:10-12 and 33-34
Parables were stories designed to both hide the truth and reveal the truth!
A KINGDOM OF GRACE
- A Definition: Grace is God's unmerited favor.
- The Story Before The Story:
- The Story:
SOMETHING TO TAKE HOME
Proverbs 14:30/ 1 Peter 2:1/ 1 Thessalonians 5:18 and 1 Corinthians 10:1-11
1. In God's kingdom, everyone gets more than they deserve.
2. No one gets shortchanged.
3. Some people get an even better deal.
4. Beware of the cancer called envy.
TAKING IT HOME
1. As a result of this week's teaching and study, are there any points, statements or verses that you particularly want to or need to focus on this week?
2. Is there anything you would like your Growth Group to pray for this week?
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW This week we caught a glimpse of the importance that grace plays in the Kingdom of God. Was there one point or principle that particularly caught your attention, challenged you or confused you more than the others?
1. What was one of your favorite grades or ages during your grammar school years and why?
There are 3218 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1609 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!