Investing 101 (8 of 8) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.Investing 101 (8 of 8)
Series: Tales of the Kingdom
Dr. Larry Osborne
THE STRANGE STORY OF A SHREWD CROOK:
Luke 16:1-8/ Matthew 10:16
- The dishonest manager was smart enough to prepare for his future.
- Jesus said that made him smarter than most of us!
JESUS' INVESTMENT ADVICE:
1. I can't take it with me, but I can send it ahead!
Luke 16:9/ Proverbs 11:4/ Ecclesiastes 2:1-11, 21 and 5:15/ Matthew 6:19-21
2. If I can't be trusted with money, I'll never be trusted with the really important stuff.
Luke 16:10-12/ 2 Corinthians 9:6-11
3. The master I serve is the master I have.
Luke 16:13/ Matthew 6:24-33/ Proverbs 23:4-5/ 1 Timothy 6:9-11 and Hebrews 13:5-6
INVESTING WISELY: Hot Tips and Practical Advice
1. Start today. Tomorrow never comes!
2 Corinthians 8:1-2/ Malachi 3:10-11/ Haggai 1:2-14 and 2:5-19
2. Ignore the Joneses.
Ecclesiastes 5:10/ Proverbs 21:20/ Proverbs 12:9 and 13:7
3. Invest off the top. Start with the 10-10-80 formula.
Proverbs 10:9-10/ Proverbs 21:20/ 1 Timothy 6:17-19/ Acts 5:1-11 cf. vs 4
Food for Thought
(Questions and scriptures for further study)
In this week's teaching we saw how important it is to God how we invest our money not only for our time here on earth, but also to "send it ahead" for eternity. The following questions are g ...
There are 2743 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1372 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!