This content is part of a series.
Lyrics Or A Lifestyle? (8 of 8)
Series: Psalms - Greatest Hits of the OT
Pastor Chris Brown
LOOKING BACK AT THE LYRICS:
- It is essential to have the right crowd and compass.
- The Cross brings both forgiveness and freedom from our past.
- Does my God have a big "G" or little "g"?
- 4 questions about our: words, heroes, commitments and helps.
- Creation reveals something about its Creator.
- What to expect when following a Great Shepherd.
RESPONDING WITH A LIFESTYLE:
A life of praise focuses on the eternal, not the temporary.
A life of gratitude continues Dad's work.
Salvation changes both our destination and vocation.
Proverbs 14:20-21 The poor are shunned even by their neighbors, but the rich have many friends. He who despises his neighbor sins, but blessed is he who is kind to the needy.
Proverbs 14:31 He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God.
Proverbs 19:17 He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and He will reward him for what he has done.
Proverbs 21:13 If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered.
Proverbs 28 ...
There are 2632 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1316 character sample of the full content.