This content is part of a series.
Theology Made Simple (1 of 5)
Series: Christianity Made Simple
Pastor Chris Brown
THE WHO, WHAT, WHERE and WHEN:
BIG WORDS MADE SIMPLE:
Where we are in Christ is far more important than where we are in life.
Faith is: Belief, trust and obedience.
Hebrews 11:1-6, Mark 1:15, 9:7, Luke 8:12-13, Matthew 7:24-27, Romans 10:17, James 2:14-19, Ephesians 2:8-10
Love is: A decision and action, not just an emotion.
Matthew 25:34-40, Luke 6:27-36, 10:25-37, John 13:35, 15:12, 1 John 4:19-21
Hope is: Confidence based on God's character and promises .
Romans 15:13, 2 Thessalonians 2:16, Romans 8:24-25, Hebrews 6:13-20
- What do I trust in most?
- What is my life based on?
- How do I measure success?
Growth Group Homework
1. What are you more like? (Circle your preference.)
Sprinter or Distance Runner
Cheese Pizza or Supreme
Magnifying Glass or Telescope
A Ride or A Walk
Rustic Cabin or Fancy Resort
Action Movie or Comedy
Rushing Rapid or Placid Lake
Bridge or Tower
Mall or Costco
Dirt or Street
2. How did this week's sermon add, change or confirm your definition of faith, hope or love?
3. From this weekend's teaching, was there a statement, point ...
There are 2772 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1386 character sample of the full content.