The Fear of God (11 of 11) by Chris Brown
This content is part of a series.The Fear of God (11 of 11)
Pastor Chris Brown
SOMETHING TO FEAR
UNDERSTANDING THE TERMS
Jeremiah 1:6 AND17, Proverbs 1:7
- Sovereignty = To have absolute rule, without question or limitations.
God Lord Heavenly Father
- Fear = To be terrified - trembling - to take flight.
NOT merely respect or awe.
UNDERSTANDING THE FEAR OF GOD
Luke 12:1-10, Romans 14:11, Hebrews 10:23-39, Deuteronomy 5:28-29, 10:12-17, Psalm 36:1, Psalm 27, 73, 112, Proverbs 2:1-5, Ecclesiastes 12:13, Jeremiah 5:22-24, Isaiah 8:12-13, Job 23:13-16, Acts 5:1-11, 9:31, 2 Corinthians 5:11, Philippians 2:12-15, Revelation 4
We fear God's:
UNDERSTANDING THE PURPOSE
Hebrews 12:7-11, 18-24, 28-29, Romans 8:38-39, Hebrews 13:5, 1 John 4:17-18
- The fear of God is for our protection.
- The fear of God is for our provision.
- The fear of God should drive us to God, not away from God.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
There are 2185 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1092 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!