God Can't Be Trusted (1 of 8) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.God Can't Be Trusted (1 of 8)
Series: Satan's Favorite Lies
Dr. Larry Osborne
TWO STORIES - ONE KIND OF LIE:
Genesis 3:1-24/ Matthew 4:1-11
KNOW YOUR ENEMY:
1. His nature is to lie - and he's good at it!
John 8:44/ Revelation12:3-4 and 9 and Matthew 25:41/ 2 Corinthians 11:14-15
2. His favorite weapon is the half truth.
Genesis 3:4-6/ Matthew 4:1-8/ Revelation 12:10
3. His favorite lie is God can't be trusted.
Genesis 3:1-6 and Matthew 4:1-11
4. His power is real - but limited.
Matthew 4:8-9/ 2 Corinthians 4:4/ Ephesians 2:1-3/ James 1:13-16
TWO THINGS SATAN DOESN'T
WANT YOU TO BELIEVE ABOUT GOD:
1. That he exists.
2. That he rewards.
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. Pastor Larry just kicked off a new series called "Satan's Favorite Lies" in which we learned that our enemy's favorite lie is to try and convince us that God can't be trusted. Are there some areas of your life that are more difficult than others to trust God with or put in His hands? Circle ...
There are 2245 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1122 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!