Some Things Can't Be Forgiven (3 of 8) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.Some Things Can't Be Forgiven (3 of 8)
Series: Satan's Favorite Lies
THE ANCIENT LIE
- Some things God won't forgive!
- Some things we can't forgive!
- Sometimes we have to fight fire with fire.
THE TRUTH about GOD'S FORGIVENESS
1. Satan is the great accuser.
Revelation 12:10 and Job 1-3
2. Only one sin is unforgivable.
3. God loves to turn his enemies into friends and family.
Ezekiel 33:11, 14-15/ 1 Timothy 1:15-16/ Matthew 9:11-13
About FORGIVING OTHERS
1. Forgiveness is not an option; it's a requirement.
2. Forgiveness starts with a look in the mirror.
Matthew 18:21-35/ Colossians 3:13
3. Forgiveness is not pretending nothing happened.
Jeremiah 31:34 and Genesis 7:24-8:1/ 2 Samuel 12:13-14
About OUR ENEMIES
1. Evil for evil is always a bad move.
Romans 12:17-18/ 1 Peter 2:21-23
2. If they won't stop - ask God to sic'em!
Romans 12:19-21/ 1 Timothy 1:20 and 2 Timothy 4:14-15/ Luke 17:3-4/ Matthew 18:15-17
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. Remembering both God's incredible provision of forgiveness ...
There are 2363 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1182 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!