Miriam's Envy and Selfish Ambition (5 of 8) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.Miriam's Envy and Selfish Ambition (5 of 8)
Series: How the Good Go Bad
Dr. Larry Osborne
MIRIAM AND AARON'S BIG POWER GRAB
Numbers 12/ 1 Corinthians 10:6-10/ Exodus 15:20/ Exodus 4:14-16; 8:16 and 32:1-7
A DISEASE CALLED ENVY
- The Prognosis: Physical, emotional and spiritual ruin
Proverbs 14:30/ 1 Corinthians 13:4/ Galatians 5:21/ 1 Peter 2:1
- The Cure: Three Rare Traits
Romans 13:1-2 / Philippians 4:11-13 and 1 Timothy 6:6-8/ Matthew 11:29 and Philippians 2:3-9
A CONVERSATION AT STARBUCKS
How To Respond When Someone Else Has What You Want
1. Life is not fair - Eternity is better than fair
2. You can't lead if you can't follow
3. Nothing is ever as good or easy as it looks
4. A fool spits in the wind - a bigger fool argues with God
5. The difference between contentment and envy is focus
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. Envy often arises when we become discontent with what we have. The book of Ecclesiastes records King Solomon's search for contentment in a world where he had everything ...
There are 2314 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1157 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!