This content is part of a series.
Career Makeover - Part 1 (5 of 8)
Series: Extreme Makeover: Life Edition
Dr. Larry Osborne
A CLASSIC CASE STUDY:
Joseph - Genesis 37:1-50:26 (also see Daniel 1 - 6)
HOW TO SURVIVE and THRIVE AT THE
BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN:
1. Switch bosses!
Ephesians 6:6-8/ Colossians 3:23-24
- What if we saw ourselves as undercover agents for God on special assignment?
2. Make your supervisor(s) successful.
Proverbs 27:18/ Colossians 3:22, John 3:16 and 2 Timothy 2:24-26/ Proverbs 22:29
- The fig tree principle.
- The suck-up problem.
- The power of a specialty.
3. Keep your eyes on the final reward.
Ephesians 6:7-8 and Colossians 3:23-24/ Matthew 6:19-20
4. Get your assignment daily.
5. Watch for divine appointments.
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. This weekend we were challenged to see our workplace, school, or neighborhood as places where God has called us to be undercover agents for Him on "special assignment." What do the following passages teach us about that assignment?
1 Corinthians 5:12
2 Timothy 4:1-5
There are 2343 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1172 character sample of the full content.