Spiritual Makeover - Part 1 (7 of 8) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.Spiritual Makeover - Part 1 (7 of 8)
Series: Extreme Makeover: Life Edition
Dr. Larry Osborne
NOTICE THE IMAGERY!
- A soldier under fierce attack.
- An enemy we can't see.
- An enemy we can't beat on our own.
BRING IT ON! How To Prepare
For The Enemy's Best Shot
1. KNOW YOUR ENEMY.
- It's not Christians we disagree with.
1 Corinthians 3:1-5; Romans 14:1-15:7 and Ephesians 4:2-6
- It's not bad people.
2 Timothy 2:24-26/ Luke 5:31-32/ 1 Timothy 1:15-16
- It's Satan and his demonic worldview.
Ephesians 6:11-12/ Ephesians 2:1-3/ 1 John 5:19
2. UNDERSTAND HIS STRATEGY.
1 Peter 5:8-10/ John 8:44/ Revelation 12:9-11/ Genesis 3:1-6/ Ephesians 6:13
- He primarily uses trials and hardships to get us to question either
God's goodness or God's dependability.
3. RECOGNIZE YOUR VULNERABILITY.
1 Corinthians 10:12-13/ Jude 9-10/ 2 Chronicles 26:1-23
- Don't be fooled by your high moral standards, strong
self-discipline, biblical knowledge or life success.
4. FOLLOW YOUR ASSIGNMENT.
Ephesians 6:11-13/ 1 John 4:4/ 1 Peter 4:19 and Daniel 3:16-18
- Put on ALL God's armor.
- Hang tough and do the right thing no matter what happens.
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. This weekend we saw that when it comes to the spiritual battle, it's a battle we can't win on our own or in our own power. The following Scrip ...
There are 3052 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1526 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!