A Biblical Mindset (1 of 7) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.A Biblical Mindset (1 of 7)
Series: Company of the Committed: 7 Traits of Highly Effective Christians
Dr. Larry Osborne
WHAT EXACTLY IS A "BIBLICAL MINDSET"?
Proverbs 2:1-11/ Proverbs 3:5-7/ 2 Timothy 3:16-17
- Letting the Bible guide my thinking and actions.
WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT?
1. Ignorance isn't all it's cracked up to be.
Proverbs 29:18/ Leviticus 4:13-14, 22-23 and 27-28/ Romans 1:18-32/ John 8:31-32
2. The path of wisdom and success is often counter-intuitive.
Proverbs 14:12/ Psalm 119:97-100, 105/ Proverbs 3:5-7
3. Growth and change always starts between the ears.
Romans 12:1-2/ Ephesians 4:22-24
HOW TO DEVELOP and MAINTAIN A BIBLICAL MINDSET
1. Make it a priority.
2. Find your personal learning style.
Psalm 119:11/ Nehemiah 8:7-8
3. Stay connected to other Christians.
Colossians 3:16/ Hebrews 10:24-25
4. Obey what you already know.
John 13:17/ Romans 1:28/ Proverbs 4:18-19
A Biblical Mindset
(Questions and Scriptures for further study)
1. This weekend we started a new series that will help us identify what it take ...
There are 2453 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1226 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!