This content is part of a series.
Do Dead People Go To A Better Place? (4 of 5)
Series: Urban Legends 2
Dr. Larry Osborne
- Dead people go to a better place because. . .
God grades on a curve.
As long as we're sincere, any spiritual path works.
A God of love wouldn't send anyone to hell.
Only an ignorant bigot thinks Jesus is the only way.
WHAT THE BIBLE
- There is a real place called hell.
Matthew 10:28 and Mark 9:42-45/ 2 Thessalonians 1:6-10/ Revelation 20:11-15/ Hebrews 10:26-27
- It was made for Satan and his angels.
Matthew 25:41/ Revelation 20:10
- God doesn't grade on a curve.
Isaiah 64:6/ Romans 3:23 and 6:23/ John 1:12-13 and 1 John 2:3-5
- Jesus is the only ticket to heaven.
John 14:6/ Galatians 2:21
HOW SHOULD WE
1. Trust God with your "Yeah, but what about…" questions.
Hebrews 11:6/ Deuteronomy 29:29 and Isaiah 55:8-9
2. Tell people the good news about Jesus.
Matthew 28:18-20/ 1 Peter 3:15
3. Be winsome - not combative.
2 Timothy 2:24-26
4. Remove every obstacle you can.
1 Corinthians 9:19-23
Food for Thought
There are 2319 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1160 character sample of the full content.