God's Will: Blueprint Or Game Plan? (1 of 3) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.God's Will: Blueprint Or Game Plan? (1 of 3)
Series: God's Will: Blueprint or Game Plan?
Dr. Larry Osborne
So What's The Difference?
- A Blueprint: Spells everything out in great detail.
- A Game Plan: Sets general guidelines with an occasional specific play.
Matthew 28:18-20/ Acts 13:1-4 compared with Acts 16:6-10 and 15:36-40
How To Follow God's Game Plan For Your Life
1. Play by the rules!
Luke 6:46-49/ Proverbs 3:5-7
2. Use your brain!
Romans 12:1-2/ 1 Corinthians 2:10-16 and Philippians 2:13/ Proverbs 19:2-3
3. Relax and remember. . .
- You have lots of freedom.
1 Corinthians 7:8-35/ Psalm 37:4
- How you live is far more important than where you live.
Compare Lot in Sodom (Genesis 13:5-11, 18:17-19:30) with Daniel in Babylon (Daniel 1-6)
- God draws straight lines with crooked sticks.
Psalm 37:23-24/ Proverbs 16:3/ cf. Solomon's blind spots and God's response (1 Kings 3:1-14)
- A valley doesn't mean a wrong turn.
1 Peter 4:19/ 1 Corinthians 16:8-9/ Mark 4:35-41 and Exodus 14:1-31
God's Simple Game Plan
-Love God and love your neighbor.
1. God's ultimate will for our life is that we know Him and experience the blessings that come from living our life for Him. The death of Jesus is what covers our sins and enables us to have a relationship with a holy and perfect God. Remembering this is why we as Christians celebrate the Lord's S ...
There are 3112 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1556 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!