This content is part of a series.
Grandpa In the Lions’ Den (6 of 7)
Pastor Chris Brown
Breaking All The Rules
Wrinkles Get Rewarded
605 BC Babylonian Empire: Nebuchadnezzar
562 Evil Merodach rules
560 Nergalsharezer rules
556 Laborosoarchod rules
555 Nabonidus rules
539 Belshazzar rules for daddy
539 Medo-Persian Empire: Cyrus
7 Kings 2 Empires 4 Testimonies
Lessons From The Lions
- Being a light is not just doing our job but doing it well.
- Past faithfulness is preparation for future faithfulness.
- Our greatest challenges to faithfulness may be our possessions or positions.
TAKING IT HOME
1. How well are you doing at putting yourself in a place where God can use you?
What is one change you could make or something you’d like to continue doing that would put you in a better position for God to use?
2. Is there anything in your life you need to address in order to take a step closer to living a life characterized by integrity?
Growth Group Homework
QUICK REVIEW: Looking back over your sermon notes from Grandpa in the Lions’ Den, what was most challenging, helpful, or interesting to you?
1. We’ve seen in this series how Daniel was a man of integrity in spite of his circumstances. His life and words were consistent with what he believed. What challenges to living a life of integrity do we face in our society?
Have you seen or experienced any positive or negative consequences from living a life of integrity? If so, what were they?
2. Chris talked this weekend about developing a life ...
There are 3401 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1700 character sample of the full content.