Making Decisions, Keeping Commitments (5 of 7) by Larry Osborne
This content is part of a series.Making Decisions, Keeping Commitments (5 of 7)
Series: Crossing The Jordan: Life Lessons From The Book of Joshua
Dr. Larry Osborne
Measure Twice, Cut Once
Joshua 9:1-10:15/ 2 Samuel 21:1-3
SOME INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT LIFE PRINCIPLES
IN A WORLD FULL OF LOOPHOLES
1. When You Need To Make A Big Decision: Stop, Look & Listen
Joshua 9:14/ Proverbs 19:2-3/ James 4:13-15/ Joshua 2:1 & 6:1-5
- Get the facts
- Inquire of the Lord
2. Once You’ve Made A Commitment: Keep it
Joshua 9:19/ Psalm 15:1-5/ Exodus 20:7 & Matthew 5:33-37/ Proverbs 19:22
- A foolish commitment is still a commitment
- My integrity is more important than my comfort or money
3. Don’t Confuse A Contract With A Commitment
Exodus 20:7 & Matthew 23:16-22/ Deuteronomy 28:1, 15
Food for Thought
(Questions and Scriptures for further personal study)
1. This weekend we explored some important life principles that can help us when we have a big decision to make. Below are some verses that shed additional light on using the resources God has given us in times of decision making. Read ea ...
There are 2259 characters in the full content. This excerpt only shows a 1130 character sample of the full content.
Sign up for a Free Trial with SermonSearch.com and download this sermon free today!